THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 3, 2010

Fabulous Pictures!

On Saturday, we took Meaghan to get her 2 year pictures taken. Grammy (my mom) went with us and we took a few "just the girls" pictures for Grammy for Mother's Day. Meg was a delight and really enjoyed her Daddy bouncing a rubber ducky on top of the photographers head. In fact, a few of her pictures have a ducky cameo!


What a cutie in pink strawberries!



She looks so adorable in this picture!



Now for pictures of Grammy, Mama & Meaghan (I hope Grammy doesn't mind being on the internet!)



I spent far too much money on pictures, on outfits and shoes, but it was well worth it. Her strawberry dress came from Crazy 8 and the pink shirt and orange capris are from Gymboree. Now, normally, I wouldn't buy from Gymboree. Their clothes are adorable, but far too expensive for a practical mama like me. But I stopped in on a rainy Saturday and found this outfit for her. Each piece was only $6.99, so it came out to the same amount that I would have spent at Children's Place or Carters (where most of her clothes tend to come from). So I think all in all it was well worth it. She looked amazing and we have great pictures of her and us.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Grammy doesn't mind the pictures being posted - I'm very proud of my girls you know! (I had no idea what a photographer has to go through to get good pictures; on the other hand, Meg was a ham at times and incredibly photogenic!)Very hard to believe she's almost 2! Thank you so much for the gift and the fun we had making them, I love it!
xoxo