THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Will the list never end?

We're going on vacation soon. I started a packing list and was a little overwhelmed when I realized that now that we have Meaghan, it's not as easy as just throwing a suitcase and the dogs in the car and going. I searched- "packing list for traveling with a toddler" and really didn't come up with much, so here's my list.I feel like I'm packing to go to Mars, not a week long vacation! Michael keeps telling me that other states do have Target, but I really want to make sure that we have everything we need to keep her royal highness happy on a very long car ride. Do you think I'm missing anything?

For Meg

Blue blankie- A must have comfort measure
Buzz, Woody, Jessie and Bullseye
Shirts x12 (all coordinating)
Shorts/pants x12 (all coordinating)
Socks x 12 (plain white)
Dress x2
Sandals
Athletic shoes
Crocs for the beach
Diapers
Night time diapers
New wipes container with refill*
Sunglasses
Sunhat
Backpack with toys
Bathing suit and cover up
Swim diapers* (in beach bag)
Box of toys for Meaghan- Little People, Beads, books, crayons, activity books*- I've been collecting Target clearance & dollar bin toys and dollar store stuff
Orange jacket

Food
Peanut butter
Jelly
Bread
Raisins
Goldfish
Fruit
Cheese sticks
Pretzels
Crackers
Cheerios
Milk
Juice boxes- Apples & Eve*
Water bottle from Dave & Busters
Bottle Water
Tea for Michael*
Cups
Paper Plates
Napkins
Plastic silverware
Cereal bowl*
Cheese curls for Meg (2)*
Spoon & fork for Meg*
Sippy cup
Straw cups

In 1 zippered tote

Cell phone wall charger/car charger
DVD player with cords
Lots of DVD’s in  carrying case
DVD’s- Toy Story, Monsters Inc. Chicken Little, Tinkerbell, etc.
Camera
Extra Camera Battery & Charger
Camera card
I pod and speakers (extra batteries for speakers), I pod cord for car
Laptop and cord

In 2nd Zippered tote
Sunscreen (spray)
First aid kit with
Band aids*
Baby Tylenol*
Grown up Tylenol*
Excedrin Migraine*
Tums*
Pepto Bismol tabs*
Antibiotic ointment*
Anti itch cream*
Baby benadryl
Scissors*
Baby wipes*

In 3rd Zippered Tote
Plastic Ziploc bags*
Regular plastic bags
Roll of Paper towels
Large rag towel
Spray cleaner
Travel size laundry detergent/quarters for laundry*
Tape
Sewing kit
2-3 reusable bags

Beach bag
Beach toys
Beach towels (3 only)
Bathing suits
Swim diapers*
Big blanket to sit on*
Inflatable Ball*

Collapsible/mesh tote for toys- toys for the back seat (new toys in this tote)
Travel Tray
Comfy blankets & Extra Meg blankets
Meg’s pillow
Stroller
Soft sided cooler- Ohio State Cooler
Big cooler
Confirmation packet
Map quest directions

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I do the same thing, but with two kids the list seems to just grow! I got the drink containers at Costco, I believe Sam's Club has some as well! Thanks for following my blog! Yours is super cute as well!