THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 10, 2010

Aren’t we pretty???

Meg has finally grown enough hair that we are starting to get her used to headbands (which she will tolerate) and bows & hair ties (which she will not). She recently earned her own drawer in the bathroom after I decluttered and threw out bags full of old makeup, dried up nail polish and half a million beauty products that didn’t work. After her bath last night, I was combing her hair (read: chasing her through the bathroom, armed with detanging spray and a comb, getting a swipe in here or there) and she noticed her drawer that I had left open. She started playing with all of her little head bands and thought it was very fun to put them on Mommy. She was very serious- she would put one on, stand back and look at me, then take one off only to replace it with another (or two!) I couldn’t laugh, because she was taking it so seriously, but I made Michael take a picture of us because it was too funny.
P.S.- Please don’t mind my red, shiny face. I always wash my face while she’s in the tub!





1 comments:

Susan said...

I always say 2 headbands are better than one. You just never know when one might fall off. I think Meg is going to be a girlie girl like her Mommy! Cute pictures!