THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to my darling Meglet

When it all began, I wanted to take pictures of her at regular intervals so I could watch her grow. So, from the very beginning...

Meaghan, at 10 weeks gestation. We watched her dance inside me and it brought tears to my eyes for the first time. I loved her from the first time I saw her.
Meaghan- 1 second old. I cried again at the joy of being her mom and at the celebration of her life. I could tell from her entrance that her life would be a momentous one.
From that point forward, her life has been well documented, to say the least!






Now she's 2. Beautiful, smart, sweet and wonderful. I look at my darling daughter and feel so blessed to have her in my life. Happy Birthday, my sweet girl. Mama loves you so much. Thank you for being my daughter. Watching you grow has been the greatest joy of my life.

0 comments: