THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 24, 2010

SHE USED THE POTTY!

Sunday morning, party morning, Meg peed on the potty for the very first time! Yay! She & I woke up together and I took her into her room to change her. Unlike usual, her diaper was dry, so I casually asked her,
"Meg, do you want to go potty on your Elmo potty?"

And she said
"Okay, go potty"

So she sat on her Elmo potty and I sat on the floor with her. Daddy brought her a story and we got to page 3 and she started to pee. I honestly couldn't  believe it and once she finished, we danced and sang. She loved it! I need to make her a potty treat jar b/c her peditrician said that little treats are a reward that seems to work for kids. Meg loves m&m's, so I'm going to make her a jar with Elmo and potties on it to use as her treat jar.

I'm so proud of that kid!

0 comments: