THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 2, 2010

Potty training failure- on the part of Mommy & Daddy

Mommy & Daddy are not good at potty training. Meglet tried her hardest, but Michael and I are no good at this! I know it's just a matter of practice and time, but we've been having a tough time. We know that she is so smart and I know that we are expecting too much too soon. So, starting Wednesday, we are going to try again and hopefully, this time, we'll do it! We have made no plans, we're not going to leave the house and hopefully, we'll get this kid potty trained! Send good wishes our way!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Ok - sending good wishes your way...this can be frustrating I know but believe me when I say that one day very very soon, Meg will decide she's had enough of parental antics and will just decide to really go for it! PS/ It helps for her to hang out in the bathroom when you are there too. For some reason, it's all just too fascinating in there! Good luck!