THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Potty Training Failure #2

We've decided to throw in the towel again. I just get the feeling she's not ready yet. For three full days, we rushed her to the potty the second she started peeing in her panties. Once she got there, she would finish peeing in the potty, which was good and she was excited about it. But there was never any indication from her that she had to go. She never said anything, never made any body movements that would indicate she had to go, she would just let it rip. Michael and I have no idea why. We're hoping it's just maturity on her part and that maybe in a few months we can try again and that she'll be closer to being ready. I feel like a failure, but I don't see the purpose behind beating my head against a wall when she doesn't seem physically able to make the connection yet. Am I giving up too easily?

0 comments: