THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 16, 2010

Things are getting better

Hence the title! Meg has been napping in her big girl bed during the day and sleeping in it at night as well, although we spend about half an hour together in her bed, reading books and rubbing her back with her music playing. I actually fell asleep in bed with her last night. Michael came up at about 10 p.m. wondering where I had gone to. I'm imagining that must have been a sight- Meg and I curled up together in her tiny toddler bed!

Hopefully, we will continue on in the right direction and she'll get used to sleeping in her bed. I have to say though, she climbs into her bed very willingly. She just wants me right there in with her! I think she really enjoys the quiet at the end of the day with me. I know I do!

0 comments: