THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 1, 2010

Play Doh


While Meg and I were at Walmart on Sunday, I saw a huge display of Play Doh. When I was a kid, I loved the smell of Play Doh. The age range on the container said 2 and up, but Meg is almost there (3 months to go!) and I figured that since it was non toxic and I was going to be closely supervising, that it would be okay. As you can see from the photo below, she did the first thing that any kid does- taste it.

After the first taste, she made a funny face and I explained that it was for playing not eating. It didn't take much coaxing to get her to play with it.


You can see the little monkey I made her right underneath the comb.

One last taste?

I made her a little monkey out of play doh and we made a "bed" for her monkey. She lovingly cradled the little play doh monkey in her hand and told me "monkey need ba ba's" so I had to make her monkey a bottle as well. As she's feeding the monkey a bottle, she says "Awww...monkey's cute" and "monkey's nice". I knew she was done when she put Little Monkey in it's bed and said "night night, monkey." and got down from the table. She's so cute!

0 comments: