THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 15, 2010

Glasses (or Glassushes)

I wish I could figure out how to turn this photo.....


Meg loves glasses, or glassushes as she calls them. As you can see, she thinks she is really cool when she's got a pair of sunglasses on. Thankfully, I found her a couple of pairs in the dollar bin of our local Target, so when they break, fall or are otherwise destroyed, I won't be too upset. Although she might be. In this picture, I had her try on her Easter dress. I bought it last year at Target on clearance for $4.98 and wanted to make sure that it fit. It was a 24 month dress, but she's been growing so fast that I wanted to make sure that it wasn't too tight before Easter morning. That would just be my luck, wouldn't it? Anyway, I put her dress, headband and shoes on her (I do think she needs new white dress shoes though....) and she grabbed my sunglasses of my dresser and put them on and she thought she was so cool! I took her to show Michael and of course, we just oohed and ahhed over her which she just ate right up. AND...I finally got her to wear a headband! She's been a baldy since birth and she is finally getting some hair. Now I was one of those women who dreamed of playing with her daughter's hair since we found out we were having a girl. God has a sense of humor though, and gave me a girl who was follicularly challanged for the first year and a half of her life. Now, we have enough hair for a headband and I really get a little thrill from seeing a pretty headband in her gorgeous blond hair. Just wait until we can do a ponytail- I might just pass out!

0 comments: