THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 1, 2010

My little shutterbug

We took this camera,  my smaller camera,  with us to Sesame Street Live. It's a perfectly good camera, except it has a pretty slow shutter speed, so catching the adorable little smiles of a lightening fast toddler was a little difficult. Michael got me a Nikon D60 last year and I've been loving it ever since. As I said, we had taken it with us to Sesame Street Live since it was smaller and my purse was already full of snacks, diapers, wipes and sippy cups, in addition to all the other junk that I keep in there. (And anyone who knows me knows that it really is full of tons of stuff!) This weekend, Meg was going through my purse and found my little camera. She and I took pictures of each other, all the while, she's yelling "Cheese" at the top of her toddler lungs! I think we may have to look into getting her one of those Fisher Price Kid tough camera in a few years, since it looks like she's going to be a shutter bug like Mama!

Plus, isn't the T-shirt cute? My little Irish lassie needed a shirt for St. Patrick's Day!

0 comments: